[Roadsters] Oops - dropped a washer . . .

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Mon May 15 20:02:42 MDT 2017

Some USB cameras are less than $30. Mine came with a magnet attachment.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity

On May 15, 2017, at 8:33 PM, Fred Katz via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> wrote:

If your oil drain plug is magnetic, it may catch and hold the washer. If not, well we know what can happen. Perhaps you can use one of those cameras on a flexible snake, they run between $50 to $100. Position the camera end of the snake down into the innards, and view it on the handheld monitor. I have found these snake cameras very useful. It may enable you to see where the washer landed. Getting it out is a different matter. Good luck.

Fred
66 2L
SSF, CA

datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net