[Roadsters] Oops - dropped a washer . . .

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Mon May 15 19:33:32 MDT 2017

If your oil drain plug is magnetic, it may catch and hold the washer. If not, well we know what can happen. Perhaps you can use one of those cameras on a flexible snake, they run between $50 to $100. Position the camera end of the snake down into the innards, and view it on the handheld monitor. I have found these snake cameras very useful. It may enable you to see where the washer landed. Getting it out is a different matter. Good luck.

Fred
66 2L
SSF, CA