[Roadsters] Hardtop question

Alvin Gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 16:52:36 MDT 2016

I agree, the aftermarket tops aren't favorable in most eyes. I really want
a factory hardtop. I settled for "ugly" version as well with the triangular
side window. It is a Thompson top with a smooth finish:

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_6563-e1462309188276.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_6573.jpg