[Roadsters] Slightly off-topic, but related to Roadster issues

Krismon Ongbongan krismon at ongbongan.com
Wed Sep 14 19:56:28 MDT 2016

I think the cheapest stuff you can buy is soaking in vinegar, people throw
nuts and bolts in to shake the rust loose. But for the money and best
result, a trip to the radiator shop is the way to go. I took my roadster
tank to a radiator shop to be cleaned. During cleaning, they found a bunch
of holes which they fixed and resealed everything. About $100 out the door.
Vegas dollars though, not Bay Area $$, not sure what the exchange rate
these days are. ;)

Kris.