[Roadsters] Tampa Area Roadster stuff

bhollan4 at tampabay.rr.com bhollan4 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 08:01:55 MST 2016

Fellow Roadster Owners,
I’ve got a pair of Roadster E Production fiberglass front fenders (HUGE flairs) that I need to find a new home for.  Free.
Anyone around the Tampa area want em?  Must be picked up...
They aren’t great – one is on the heavy side and other is too light but they certainly could make good bucks for more – or use as is…  Not suitable for street use as is.

I’ve also got a set of 14x6.5 Hyashi "Street II" wheels and a autocross trailer that needs a new wiring harness.
Moving out of state and need all of this stuff gone to a good home – all free.

FYI, there's an ugly beer fridge too - everything you need for your garage:)

Brian

Brian Hollands