[Roadsters] Complete 300ZXTT Big Brake Upgrade Set FS

James Wiseman reefpix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:52:37 MST 2016

Good evening folks,

I am selling everything you need to replace your stock front brakes with
big beautiful 300ZX aluminum calipers. Includes:

Red powdercoated TT calipers with Nissan ground off and DATSUN screened
onto the caliper
New brake pads, pins, and springs (calipers already rebuilt)
SS brake lines and metric adapters from JEGS
3/4" brake master and pushrod for the roadster
SPRISO motorsports conversion kit to mount the calipers onto the roadster
hubs
SPRISO motorsports rotor hats and vented slotted rotors from Summit Racing
Hex head cap screws and nuts for mounting rotors
1.5" long wheel studs for use with 3mm and 5mm spacers so that you can run
15" panasports or equivalent (must have 15" wheels to run these calipers)

This took me a LONG time to put together and cost over $1700 to get. I will
be willing to sell it for $1200 obo to someone looking to do the upgrade. I
decided to keep car #275 with stock brakes.

Send me an email if interested. Buyer pays shipping from Houston.

Full gallery here: http://reefpix.smugmug.com/Big-Brake-Kit/

Cheers
James
67 2000 #0275