[Roadsters] Exhaust header

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Mon Apr 18 14:37:48 MDT 2016

Brad,

1600 or 2000?  The factory manifold on my 2000 cracked at the weld between #2 and #3.  I had it welded, and it cracked again.  I bought a new manifold, and it, too, cracked at that same seam.  I replaced the factory exhaust manifold with a header, which has never given me trouble.

I have no idea what the reliability experience has been with factory 1600 manifolds.

Gary