[Roadsters] Fwd: Re: Gauges....

Bill Yoder locobill49 at live.com
Fri Oct 31 07:27:30 MDT 2014

I would like to ask another question along this line. My dash lights do not
come on at all.
I have a '68 2000 and have two knobs on the dash. i assume one is for
resetting the trip odometer that does't rest. The other I
Assume that it would be the dimmer switch. One turns and the other does not.
First of all, I can't determine which knob is which. Then I need to figure out
if the lights are burned out or is there another problem like a wiring issue.
Any helpful thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks, Bill

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/graemes@internode.on.n
et

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/sophiesplace11@gmail.c