[Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?

Ken Oxenrider bushpilot444 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:54:37 MDT 2014

I won't replace the short ones on the calipers cause I am going to go
with the Volvo mods and the brake manifold designed by Mark Sedlack.  I
am only concerned with the longer lines to front and back from the
master cylinder and from the master cylinder to the slave for the brake
pedal.  I also need to replace the both the gas feed line and the return
line from the tank to the engine.  If know one knows the sizes offhand
then I hope to get the auto parts guys to determine from a short section
I can take them.

I am working mostly from  help on this web page.
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.VolvoCalipers