[Roadsters] Gas and brake line sizes?

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:39:20 MDT 2014

Ken,

Les at CDM turned me on to Classic Tube in NY. They make at least the tubes
for the front calipers, maybe the other hard lines, too. If you're planning
to do other cars it might be worth investing in the tools, but for a single
project and if you've not done this sort of work before, I'd give serious
consideration to buying the bits. IIRC, a set of stainless tubes for the
calipers was around $168. Not inexpensive but you know they're going to
work.

I also recall that the brake line fittings on the Roadsters are SAE while
the Z-Cars and 510s are metric.

FWIW,
Ron