[Roadsters] rear springs and shifter boot

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Thu Oct 16 15:27:45 MDT 2014

There are a number of NISMO and aftermarket rear springs available from
Nissan or one of our vendors. They are generally stiffer and lower than
stock springs. Most folks replace all 4 springs so the car will sit level.
Some folks have flipped the rear spring shackles over so the rear end of the
spring is below the mount, rather than above. Never rode in one done that
way so I can't say how it feels.

I purchased several sets of NISMO springs when Nissan had a sale. The rears
are55020 52210 and the fronts are 54010 25510E If these are what yo are
looking for I am willing to sell them for less than what Nissan gets for
them. I'll have to work up a price. Contact me off list if you are
interested. Where are you located?

Peace,
Pat