[Roadsters] rear springs and shifter boot

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 16 15:16:52 MDT 2014

Not sure what year your car is, but I made up a rubber seal for my SP310.
Just a flat sheet with a circle cut in it and it seals off the trans.
from the cabin.
Eventually, when the console is put in, I'll also have the OEM rubber
boot to seal it as well.
Let me know if you want pics.

Regards,
Graeme S.