[Roadsters] 1500 Brake Fluid Reservoir substitutes

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:05:15 MDT 2014

Suggestion - secure one of the clamps at the bottom of the reservoir leaving
the height of the reservoir you want. Then using an exacto and the bottom ring
as a guide - just keep scoring until it cuts through.

Peter Harrison
818 448 3181

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281238619311?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281238617287?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.
> m1439.l2648
>
> I went ahead and bought them both just to see if they would work.  The
> height is off but the diameter looks perfect for both units.  The 620 1500
> Pickup one is way too tall but the 520/521/1300 UTE Pickup one may work for
> both fluids.  I am going to try to cut the tall one down to size for the
> clutch reservoir.  The challenge is how best to get a clean cut.  I thought
> about using PVC cutters however, there is considerable chance that the
> cutter would break  it and these tools rarely cut straight.  Chop saws tend
> to melt the plastic and leave a rough edge.  Any suggestions?
>
> Also, does anyone have a set of new/clean clamps that they want to sell?
My