[Roadsters] still electrical issue...

ppeters914 at comcast.net ppeters914 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 14:36:15 MDT 2013

The 30A fuse inline -BEFORE- the ammeter is the correct way to protect the ammeter.

However, if the ammeter is fried, then installing the 30A fuse in parallel to the ammeter bypasses it. Take the ammeter out the circuit to be positive. This would/should just be a tempary measure until the ammeter is replaced. Then you'll want to change it to Option A.

Pete

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T