[Roadsters] Anyone looking for a project car?

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 9 07:58:36 MDT 2013

List members,

Due to a recent illness I'm thinking of selling my 1970 SPL311 to SRL311
conversion project as is. The car is 90% complete and the engine has been
completely rebuilt and all that needs to be done is setup the timing chain,
install the head and carbs, etc. I've been on this list for many years as
many of you will attest and would prefer to have one of the list members
take over my project. I have photo's documenting the entire restoration
process. The engine is a 1968 2000 with the dealer conversion package (Solex
carbs, B cam and header) installed. I've put together an outline of what's
been done and all of the parts that I have for the assembly process and what
is needed. If anyone is interested in this project car contact me off list
and I will forward the information and photo's.

Thanks
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee, WI