[Roadsters] early 67 for sale

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 31 10:06:16 MDT 2013

Or you could get one for less and spend a bunch shipping it to you. All
depends on the car and all associated costs. The guy may be considering what
all the parts might bring. A high enough price makes it more difficult for
scrappers to part the car too, thus keeping one on the road.
Just another perspective. :-)

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 31, 2013, at 8:33 AM, Tim <tputland at charter.net> wrote:

> "$1000 firm" for a non-running car that needs to be re-wired and the carbs
rebuilt at the bare minumum that has also been outside for close to 10 years?
Unless it has a U20 under the hood the owner will need to rethink how "firm"
the price is. IMHO.