[Roadsters] early 67 for sale

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Oct 31 09:33:27 MDT 2013

"$1000 firm" for a non-running car that needs to be re-wired and the
carbs rebuilt at the bare minumum that has also been outside for close
to 10 years? Unless it has a U20 under the hood the owner will need to
rethink how "firm" the price is. IMHO.

my wife says I'm not interested as well! (nice line that!!)

tim