[Roadsters] braking

Jerry Krakauer jsk977 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 7 16:13:39 MDT 2013

Just a thought... You mentioned using DOT 5, DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 are all
compatible, but DOT 5 is silicone and not compatible with the others. If in
fact you used 5 without a real thorough flush it can cause major problems.
Of course you said the fluid was changed a while ago, if it was driven and
worked since then, then that's probably not the issue.

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099