[Roadsters] Mobil 1 oil filter, not a correct U-20 part number reference

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Mon Oct 7 09:03:48 MDT 2013

OK, the procrastination bug got me, so last minute before backroad rally I had
to buy an oil filter and U-20 filters are no longer "in stock, off the
shelf".
The only one available in their parts cross-listing was a Mobil 1 unit, that
while pricy well, figured I had to bite the bullet cause I hadn't ordered
ahead of time.

No go.  Does not fit.
It expects there to be no drainback tube (there is an internal drainback
feature, it appears), and I sure wasn't going to remove mine in order to get
this to fit.

Just an FYI.
Fergus O
69 2000