[Roadsters] Fw: [Bluebird510] Houston Grand Prix...need a car to display

ppeters914 at comcast.net ppeters914 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 17:52:57 MDT 2013

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Savage <gsavage at wwdb.org>
Sender: bluebird510 at googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 19:31:53
To: Blubirds List<bluebird510 at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Bluebird510] Houston Grand Prix...need a car to display

Hey guys!  This is a long shot, but do any of you have or know of someone in Houston that has a cool car we can use to display in the Braille Battery booth?  It is inside the convention center along with other companies like Recaro, etc.  We have several free general admission and pit passes  to go with it.  The real kicker is that we have to get the car over there ASAP, like right now.  The promoters gave us a big 20' x 20' area and the space is bigger than the amount of stuff we sent there to fill it.

It's a long shot, but thought if throw it out there.  Spread the word and let's see if we can pull off the "Hail Mary".

Thanks guys!!

Gary Savage

--
--