[Roadsters] frustrated question.....:)

Mark Hatch mhatch at ics.com
Fri May 31 12:13:23 MDT 2013

Me toob&

Dead @ Fairlady sells an improved strip that seems better than the NOS. But
it also has the problem.

After staring at the window and door a lot, I came to the conclusion that
it had to deal with the window channel making one edge closer to the
sweeper and so create too much friction. I got some relief by adjusting the
window channel (read enlarge the bolt hole for the channel and move it out.
But that didnbt seem to really work much.

Anybody else have  solution?

Mark

Message: 4