[Roadsters] Brake question

Roy Haslett hrhaslett at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 12:32:45 MDT 2013

I'm sure they are fine then.  When you rebuilt your calipers there is a guide
pin that the piston rides on, how did they look?  If that pin is bent your
piston will hang up (ask me how I know) and cause it to bind and not release
off the rotor.  Then the pad(s) will heat up and squeel.  If you tap the
breaks that will stop it momentarily.
Roy