[Roadsters] Roadster on Hagerty's News

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 21:40:56 MDT 2013

There is more frequently a 'preservation' class at many car events. Garm
(owner of a pretty much unmolested, '49 Nash) may be invited to show his car
at Palos Verdes ( a pretty good Concours) - this does create an incentive to
just leave things alone (other than keeping it running) - but originality
(even with peeling paint, pitted chrome etc.) has an allure these days.
Tough call.

Peter Harrison
818 448 3181