[Roadsters] lug nuts and since we're OT- AMC Eagle Sundancer

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Mon May 13 08:50:12 MDT 2013

been a while since I pulled a wheel on it, but I think my '54 Studebaker coupe has opposite direction lugs on one side

we recently saw a datsun roadster out of NH on ebay mounted on a 4x4 chassis...I've thought about doing that from time to time...came up with another solution to the open top 4x4 conundrum- picked up a 1981 AMC Eagle Sundancer :-) they only built 200 or so, have read there are 16 or so still known in existence. like pretty much everything else, it's available. has 42k miles on it but came out of an estate and I didn't get a title with it.

Craig