[Roadsters] Product recommendation

Thomas Thompson tommy at dcwisp.net
Mon May 13 08:01:39 MDT 2013

There is no record of anyone else doing that. I was reading that Chrysler
turned out the last cars with driver side reverse threads in 1970. It sounds
like it was a mistake to begin with, when someone ordered several million
left-hand thread studs by accident. Of course, the knockoffs on my '67
E-type Jaguar have reverse threads on the right side to keep them from
spinning off with forward motion, but it made no sense for lug nuts.
TT