[Roadsters] Is it a bad fuel pump?

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Wed Jul 10 21:50:15 MDT 2013

I just had vapor lock in my 68 the other day in 100+ heat. Got towed by AAA
and after cleaning the dizzy contacts just to do something and after having
changed the fuel filter, though it was less than 1 month old, it started. I
was worried it was the MSD or the module.
That vapor lock valve didn't seem to work too well

Linda

Sent from my iPod