[Roadsters] leaking steering box question

Ed and Sandie edsandie at telus.net
Thu Jul 4 15:45:43 MDT 2013

Hi there, well we finally have our cute little roadster on the road, learning
a lot about this little car took it for our first fun drive yesterday so my
husband could teach me the shifting etc, what fun!  But today I noticed
something leaking under and behind the front drivers side wheel, my husband
jacked the car up and it looks as though it is coming from the steering box.
Now we did fill this up is it possible we over filled it or is there another
problem we are soon to learn about!....

Sandie

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of wlEmoticon-smile[1].png]