[Roadsters] '69 SPL311 rear wheel cylinders

divehatteras at aol.com divehatteras at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 07:49:24 MDT 2013

Rear brake cylinders are still available at your local nissan dealer.  part
#44100-25500 about 50 buck each.  I ordered them in just 6 months ago and they
showed up overnight.  Rebuild kits might work but at this cost for important
brake component, why not new.

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.DiveHatteras.com