[Roadsters] New to the list....

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Sun Sep 23 10:51:11 MDT 2012

Welcome, Pascal!

There is quite a bit of information around on these cars. Please refer to
http://www.datsunroadster.com/INFO_PAGES/identifying_your_car.htm
to try to identify your car. At times the paperwork shows a different
year than the car, so it is a good idea to look at this site.

It sounds like you have a good amount of work to do, but most of us on
this list have been through it.

Peace,
Pat
67.5 1600