[Roadsters] New to the list....

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 23 10:13:29 MDT 2012

Bonjour Pascal!
other forum at www.311s.org. There you can post a picture of your car.
You must take a photo of your car as you cruise the French Riviera, so
beautiful there!
Red was one of the original colors and the code to reproduce it is available.
Good luck with your redtoration of the car. There are some owners in the
Netherlands also.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 23, 2012, at 8:11 AM, ArnoDiffusion at aol.com wrote:

> Hello from France !
>
> It's my first post.
>
> I'm to buy what I identified as a 68' US specs Fairlady 1600.
>
> It comes in red over black, + black hardtop.
>
> It will be my very first Japanese car, even I'm very fond of such cars from
> the 60's/70's, I've never been lucky enough to get one.
>
> Got other Collectible cars, but never one of these.
>
> I hope it will be at least a Summer driver.
>
> The car has been sleeping for more than 30years on the French  Riviera,
> needs a new paint, chrome job, interior cleaning, and brakes  servicing.
>
> + some little other things that make the charm of any restoration projects
> !
>
> However, I have a 1st quetion :
>
> Does anybody could help me furtherly identify "my" car ?
>
> There's no title, and no plates too.
>
> The only things I have at the moment are the remains of a chassis
> identification plate and of an 81' tax revalidation sticker from Florida.
(pics
> attached)
>
> Am I right when I identify chassis number : 21579, and
>
> engine number : 64523 ?
>
> I would also like to know :
>
> - its original color combo,
>
> - if I can get a new chassis identification plate,
>
> - if I can get any further history in the USA.
>
> The story tells that the car was abandonned by his American former Owner
> down there.
>
> Thx in advance.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Pascal.
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Fairlady 2.JPG]

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Fairlady 20120806_114457 2.JPG]