[Roadsters] Rear end seal leak/How to pull the seal?

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Thu Sep 20 07:36:03 MDT 2012

Thank you Paul,

Thank you for the comments. That is interesting that you have found Redline
oil to stand out in the ability to find small places to drip from.

Yes, the car has been sitting a while (20+ years). I didn't want to try
something like a leak seal because of the clutch pack in the limited slip.
Nolie is trying to win a bet and drive the car in a little more than a week.
We may just go ahead and make a few laps around the neighborhood before
pulling the seal,

Best regards,

Nolan