[Roadsters] Selling 67.5 Datsun Roadster 2000

Marty Spahr mspahr01 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 7 12:41:34 MDT 2012

Looks like I will be selling my 67.5 Datsun Roadster 2000, SRL311-00269,
Engine# U20-00597 Solex Carbs, "B" Cam and 8 qt oil pan. Chrome roll Bar.

Runs and looks good. Great interior, carpet, dash, etc.   Paint nice at 10'.

Have 4 boxes of spare parts...all badging and moldings. Chrome is good, no
rust or dents on body.

New Battery, calipers, pads, fuel pump, etc. Photo's are on Hemmings under
Datsun Roadster.  Asking $24K per Hagerty's values and what I have seen.
Looking for a fair price, so all offers will be considered.

Hate to sell her, but family comes first...be nice?!

Best Regards,

Marty Spahr

Mspahr01 at earthlink.net

PH.352-742-0139