[Roadsters] Quite a bit off topic: Fwd: Special Newsletter-Chase Community Giving Contest

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 11:12:11 MDT 2012

Hello  all,

    As some of you remember I fiddled with carbs a bit  before getting
distracted by some volunteer and non-profit work with our stray  and feral
cats.
If any of you are Chase customers or on Facebook you can give us  a hand by
voting for us.

    I am planning to be at the Williams, Arizona show  next month. To make
up for sending this email I will be happy to tune your carbs  while there
;-) . Not sure how the list server will handle the graphics so here  are the
two links. The first for Chase customers and the second for facebook
members. Log in and search for Community Cat Coalition  of Clark County .

_www.chasegiving.com_ (http://www.chasegiving.com)

_https://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655_
(https://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655)

Thanks for your patience and support,
keith "the carb guy" williams

_View this email in your browser_
(http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id=53321c178d&
e=07a3407b79) .
[Unable to display image]
CHASE COMMUNITY GIVING  GRANT
WE NEED YOUR  HELP
C5 is one of the  charity organizations nominated for the 2012  Chase
Community Giving Grant program.  We have  the possibility to share in $5
million!
 The  charity with the most votes will receive  $250,000!
C5 can  spay/neuter a lot of feral and stray cats with  this kind of money!
Please participate  and please share with your family and friends.  We have
an opportunity to make a huge difference  in the lives of the feral and
stray cats here in  Las Vegas!
If you do not have a  Facebook account, open one up for free and vote  for
your favorite charity organization:  Community Cat Coalition of Clark
County
Voting Period
Begins September 6,  2012 at 12:00:01am ET and ends at 11:59:59pm ET  on
September 19, 2012. Chase customers with a  Chase online account and Facebook
users can vote  for Community Cat Coalition of Clark County as  their
favorite charity.
Chase  Customers
During the voting  period, Chase customers will automatically  receive two
(2) votes.  To  complete your voting visit _www.chasegiving.com_
(http://c5-tnr.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id
=370da6712c
&e=07a3407b79)  and follow the  instructions.  You may  vote once for
Community Cat Coalition of Clark  County (C5) and the other vote must be cast
for
 another charity organization of your  choice.
Chase customers who  have a Facebook account may also cast votes on
Facebook as outlined below.
Facebook  Users
Facebook users on  the Facebook Chase Community Giving application
(_https://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655_
(http://c5-tnr.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&i
d=66daa97440&e=07
a3407b79) )
will automatically  receive two (2) votes. You may vote once for  Community
Cat Coalition of Clark County (C5) and  the other vote must be cast for
another charity  organization of your choice.
You may earn one (1)  bonus vote by allowing bAccessb and sharing any
content from the Chase Community Giving  application to your Facebook newsfeed
or  timeline. Your bonus vote will appear on your  Facebook page in the
header and under bapps and  gamesb link.
You can cast your bonus vote for C5  again!   Doubles our chances of
winning!
SUPPORT  TRAP NEUTER RETURN
BE PART OF THE  SOLUTION

  _SHARE  THIS EMAIL_
(http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id=5332
1c178d&e=07a3407b79)        _FOLLOW  on TWITTER_
(http://www.twitter.com/C5TNRLV/)         _JOIN  on FACEBOOK_
this list_
(http://c5-tnr.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id
=8c
51678280&e=07a3407b79&c=53321c178d)  | _update  subscription preferences_
(http://c5-tnr.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id=8c5
16
78280&e=07a3407b79)     Copyright B) 2012  Community Cat Coalition of Clark
County, All rights  reserved.
You are receiveing this email because  you are a C5 member, C5 volunteer,
Colony Caretaker or  requested to be added to the email.

Our  mailing address is:
Community Cat  Coalition of Clark County

P. O. Box 570683
Las Vegas, NV 89157-0683

_Add  us to your address book_
(http://c5-tnr.us2.list-manage.com/vcard?u=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&id=8c516
78280)

(http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_
medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=fafa1b43cc46971e886aebd24&afl
=1)