[Roadsters] OT - 1969 datsun pickup on craigslist

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Thu Sep 6 05:41:26 MDT 2012

To add to Ronnie's info the L16 powered 521 had 4.375 rear gears. The
earlier 520 & 320 trucks had 4.875 gears.

These were all alloy center sections H190 rears like the Roadster, but the
trucks use a different spline axle so they are not a direct swap.

If you change side gears to the correct spline the P/U center can be
swapped into a Roadster (or 510 wagon).

Here is a link to a post I did on the Ratsun message board detailing the
side gear swap. (sorry the pictures appear to be down).
http://community.ratsun.net/topic/17044-h190-differentials-wpictures/page__hl__%2Bh190+%2Bside+%2Bgear

Also check out the video links at the bottom of my initial post. These were
done by Mike Klotz and are extremely informative.
--
Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC
199 Stark Hwy So