[Roadsters] No sale at $15,990

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 17:48:51 MDT 2012

Well out here on the east coast in Virginia there are a couple of options for
the antique/vintage car tags. You can get antique tags from the DMV in two
types one, looks like it belongs on model T cars and the other is modern
stamped metal in sorta burnt orange with blue lettering that you can get with
customized lettering.

The other option is finding vintage plates that are in good shape for the
model year of your car then take the plates to DMV. They will usually give you
the OK to use those and they go on the car.  All are one time fee transactions
with no annual renewal issues.

On the other issues the car should have gone for the close to 16 number,
bimbos or not. Nice car but far from perfect. Still it is way better than mine
at this point.

Dave Sommers
703-517-3724 boat phone
703-818-1850