[Roadsters] Watkins Glen 2012

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 11:05:46 MDT 2012

if anyone's looking to do the dinner and drawings at Hazlitt again, they should be contacted. Elaine has Derek's phone number if you want to see about him catering it again. I also know someone who does BBQ competitions and is out of Oneonta NY about 2 1/2 hours away, maybe he could come out to do it. to me, the $$ it costs to get into the state park for the show and shine is well worth it- where else could you get a "front row seat" to an event like that for 8 bucks or so? all day parking, public exposure....
Craig