[Roadsters] My roadster in print

Jim Svedise svedise at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:53:02 MDT 2012

Well I'm 58 been riding motorcycles since I was 8 been driving cars since I
was 15.5 and waterskied in comp.  Been in a lot of shall we say mishaps and
never got really hurt (Totaled 2 cars an one motorcycle). 6 weeks ago I
slipped off our patio and fell 9' to the rock driveway. Still did not bake a
bone but it hurt more than any of the other mishaps still recovering. My
point being I think when it's time it's time so why worry . Just have fun.

70 2000
75 Moto Guzzi
97 Goldwing
3 Trail 90's
2 ATV's
23' boat

Jim
Living The Good Life South Of The Border

Yeah, I get the "compared to" bit. I guess compared to any kind of car,
riding
a motorcycle is like walking around with a loaded gun pressed to your headb&