[Roadsters] My roadster in print

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 15:34:46 MDT 2012

hey guys - my mantra - live your life on the edge, otherwise the life you
live is on the other side of dull and  BORING.  ENJOY THE  RIDE.  Can't run
around having fun if your mommy wrapped you up in tons of  bubble wrap (in
otherwords too much _#$#@%_ (mailto:#$#@)  government  regulations to make
you safer).  I survived the 50's, 60's and 70's and to  infinity and beyond
(yea Bud Lightyear).  Three motorcycle accidents,  and a couple car accidents
all without "bubble wrap".  I buy pre '68  roadsters and other cars cause my
State and most all States, can't force seat  belts in cars pre Jan 1, 1968
when Uncle Sam mandated all cars manufactured  after that date had to have
seat belts, but the cars prior to that date were  grandfather'ed in as they
were - beltless.

Grins and Giggles == Gary L.

PS - I love playing devil's advocate - stir up food for thought (and then
have a "food fight" - sling it baby).

In a message dated 7/23/2012 8:15:02 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,