[Roadsters] My roadster in print

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 13:09:28 MDT 2012

FYI -

A few years back I encountered a herd of cattle in the middle of the road
about dusk.  I was doing 65 and I weaved in and out of the herd before
coming to a halt, but the mustang behind me tried the same thing but ended up
with a cow's severed head in his passenger seat.  Me - I just needed some
clean underwear, but non the worse for wear on the roadster.

Gary Lasater

In a message dated 7/23/2012 12:17:02 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,