[Roadsters] boot lid rubber seal glue

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:06:52 MDT 2012

Of course you can just leave it in the groove in the body instead of fixing it
to the lid. But it all works much better if you take the lid off and let
gravity work in your favour. 3M makes a very good weatherstrip adhesive. Bit
messy, but powerful. Think it is 3155 or something like that,
FWIW

Peter Harrison - Eliza [TOAD SAN]
818 448 3181

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ronnie.day@gmail.com