[Roadsters] Roadster in print

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 23:31:08 MDT 2012

Indeed, a less than stellar response.  But I was happy to see another roadster
in print, and one I actually knew!  Sometimes quality can be a problem when
pictures goes into print, but couldn't they at least get the right car?  It is
a car magazine after all.

Ahhh, OK, off my roadster-phile whiney box, its
trivial.

Now, get going on the SR20DET conversion Paul, everyone does it!
It's a snap!

Steve

Steve's racing web site
www.NoNameRacing.com