[Roadsters] sad story

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Thu Jul 19 19:17:54 MDT 2012

eBay is a two-way street. A few years ago, I listed an Apple Macintosh. I
listed the Mac honestly. The eventual buyer got into a bidding war with
another person, and finally paid me several hundred dollars more than I
expected to get for the Mac. I felt so damned guilty that I overwrapped the
Mac for shipping and paid for the shipping. Then the buyer came back at me,
saying I ripped him off. Hey, he voluntarily paid for it. There was absolutely
no coercion on my part. Later, I ordered rear brake shoes for my SPL on eBay
and discovered I could have bought them at my local Nissan dealer for a lot
less. As for the tranny, I wouldn't pay -- at least on eBay -- money for a
part that never came with an SPL or SRL. Caveat Emptor!