[Roadsters] Anyone from east coast heading west

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 19:57:42 MDT 2012

That's an interesting thought.

I think I have someone that might relay from Western Kansas to Colorado, so
 do we have anyone coming from around the Allentown PA area to Chicago?

Otherwise, I am working on getting someone building a shipping box and
seeing if I can ship it freight from PA to CO.  Kind of like working on the
roadster tracking down a problem in the electrical, start at the rear and work
 forward (grins).

Gary Lasater

In a message dated 7/18/2012 7:48:34 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,