[Roadsters] Anyone from east coast heading west

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 08:14:17 MDT 2012

I bought a small folding trailer I can pull behind my roadster on ebay last
 night, but didn't read the shipping instructions which is LOCAL PICKUP.
Was wondering if any of our east coast around PA folks are taking a vacation
or  trip out west (even Williams AZ later this year) that might like to
bring  it out to me in Colorado?

This folding utility trailer only takes up 24" x 63" of space when folded,
so it can be stored just about anywhere, but unfolded, it can handle heavy
loads  up to 1195 pounds! Add plywood decking for a 48" x 96" bed. Hitch
this  heavy-duty folding utility trailer to a vehicle that has a 1-7/8" ball
hitch to  transport securely.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)  /
_www.ZRoad.org_ (http://www.zroad.org/)