[Roadsters] Multi-State Datsun Classic

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:05:36 MDT 2012

Passing this on -

ATTENTION:
California, Neveda, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Mexico, and any
other state that wants to join in

You asked for it... You got it. The Multi-State Datsun Classic in Williams,
AZ that you asked to have as an annual event has been done. And the
Registration for the 2nd Annual Multi-State Datsun Classic is now OPEN!

We have worked hard at making this a great show and we are still working at
it to make this a great year.

We have a lot in store for this year and we are working on getting more
Datsuns out so grab a Datsun owner and bring them along.

The show is being organized by NostalgicDatsun.com and operated and
sponsored by SoCalROC

To Register log onto http://www.nostalgicdatsun.com and click the Events
button

All registration inquires need to be sent to
registration at nostalgicdatsun.com

--
If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Datsun, then you are lucky
enough.