[Roadsters] EI Dizzy install

Stan Chernoff az589 at lafn.org
Sat Jul 14 17:46:55 MDT 2012

You can't depend on the timing being correct when you install the new
distributor.  If you didn't receive the hold down plate with the
pointer it will need to be transferred.  Since there are two
adjustments associated with the pointer hold down plate it is
necessary to set the timing.  If the EI was set up correctly it
should not be necessary to reset the intermediate gear that runs on
the cam.  The supplier should be able to guide you on the setup.

Stan