[Roadsters] Mikuni (Solex) Carbs N44PHH and Manifold for Sale

Steve Landuyt stl at adnc.com
Mon Jul 2 10:52:10 MDT 2012

These Mikuni (Solex) carbs and manifold are new in their original box and
have never been installed.  My plan to install them on my '69 2000 roadster
has changed and I'll offer them for sale on the list first.

They were purchased twelve years ago for about $2,400 and I am looking for a
fair current price.  Still in the box from Nissan Motorsports labeled "U20
Solex" with the ancillary parts, gaskets and insulators.

If you are interested and have questions please email me or call
619.574.6298.

Steve Landuyt
San Diego