[Roadsters] 1964 SPl310 Windshield frame installation

steven boortz vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 11:48:14 MDT 2012

Hi Chuck, and Everyone else:

I recently re-installed my windshield (67.5) by myself.  it was already in the
frame.  i used a fairly new gasket that sits between the windshield frame and
the body and the body.  then I stood in the car with the assembly in hand, and
lowered it onto the car, aiming for the bolt holes.  it wasn't very hard, and I
didn't feel I really needed another person there to help.  once in place, and
holding it with one hand, i started the bolts that secure the frame on the sides
with the other hand.

I hope that helps.
675MIZU