[Roadsters] SRL311 brake progress

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Mon Aug 27 22:06:36 MDT 2012

Hello friends,

Thank you for all the help on the list and in the emails on the side.

Michael Spreadbury http://spriso.com  pointed me to an easy conversion that
will fit my 14" wheels. We will do this until we get 15" wheels for the
spriso conversion.

The kit we will use with 14" wheels is from Mike at
http://www.bluehandsinc.com/ . I'm sure many of you know him but I am just
getting back up to speed so I hope this is helpful. Mike pointed me to a set
of cross drilled, vented and slotted disks that will be perfect for a little
bling. I don't think the car will ever be driven as aggressively as it was
the last time around but this will still be fun.

I am still stuck for what to do on the rear brakes. We found that Wagner
does have a replacement rubber set in their catalog but none were available
locally. Now that we have cleaned everything up, the rear cylinders look to
be in good shape and the rubber seals are fine. I could use two fresh rubber
dust boots that go outside of the dust plate. Until we find a simple read
disk upgrade we will probably put this back together.

Does anyone offer a simple bracket for a 200 SX rear disk & caliper swap?

Best regards,

Nolan