[Roadsters] confirm c8a33a52f5cd5f6c377767eb7a696530b0a9495c

David Bentz davidbentz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:35:31 MDT 2012

if it looks like it, and smells like it, it's probably what you think it
is... ;) If I'm EVER in doubt, I will forward it to the person and ask 'did
you send this to me? if not then your account has been compromised.' and
give them password ideas/patterns/options to follow to help secure their
account better, but still help them remember the password.

Don't forget your caps, numbers, & special character keys!!

E.g. Instead of DatsunRoadster try D at tsunR0@dster ;) For extra spice add
the year of your car. That should test out as a pretty strong password.

David